I haven’t done a tag video in awhile and this one is short and sweet! Hope you enjoy.
If you’re interested in signing up for the Petit Vour monthly subscription boxes, they recently launched a referral program – so if you sign up through this link, I get some points! http://mbsy.co/PetitVour/19508316
What I’m Wearing
Lips: NARS Dolce Vita
Nails: Essie Geranium
Eyes: Laura Mercier Topaz + Lorac Pro Palette Topaz on lids, Urban Decay Cobalt Eye Liner
8 Most Worn Things
1. Nail Polish: OPI Lincoln Park After Dark and OPI Quarter-Of-A-Cent Cherry
2. Lipstick/Lipgloss: NARS Dolce Vita, MAC Doubonnet, Aromi Liquid Lipstick in Electric Orchid
3. Perfume: Thierry Mugler Angel, Escentric Molecule Molecule 01
4. Earrings: big cubic zirconia studs
5. Accessory: rings, necklaces/
6. Uniqlo cashmere/merino cardigan in navy blue
7. Handbag: Filson tote, H+M crossbody, Free People crossbody
8. Shoes: Zigi Soho gladiators, distressed combat boots
Disclaimer and a word on integrity: All products I talk about here on L’amour et la Musique are purchased with my own money, unless I explicitly mention that it was given to me either as a “PR sample” (this happens rarely) or gifted to me by friends/subscribers/et cetera. I will ALWAYS be fully transparent about any products given to me for review, that I did not seek out or purchase of my own accord. It is one of the biggest issues I have with YouTube – that many bloggers and YouTubers have just become a means to market products. That’s not why I do this. There is a huge difference between giving a rave to a product you researched and hemmed and hawed about spending your own money on, versus something given to you to test out. So, long-winded way of saying: all opinions expressed are entirely my own, and I strongly value honesty and integrity in real life and here on YouTube.