A collaboration with Hitchcock Madrona, today Erica and I are answering a series of questions about our personal styles. This is a fun one! Make sure to check out Erica’s video too. Let me know how you liked this in the comments. xoxo, mercedes.
Hitchcock Madrona on YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/user/thehitch…
L’Amour pinterest board – https://www.pinterest.com/djmercedes/…
Color analysis blog post – http://into-mind.com/blog/2013/09/24/…
Boston cobbler I mentioned – Rindaldi’s – https://www.yelp.com/biz/rinaldis-par…
1. What are 5 words to describe your personal style? Do you have anything to show regarding those words?
2. Where do you derive your fashion inspiration from/who are your style icons?
3. What can’t or won’t you wear (for whatever reason) but want to wear?
4. What is your favorite category to buy?
5. What are your favorite places to shop for clothing?
6. Do you consider color typing or color harmonization as part of your wardrobe styling, and if you so what is your color type (i.e. warm autumn, cool winter, et cetera) and what colors do you feel best suit you?
7. What is the most sentimental or nostalgic item in your wardrobe?
8. What are your thoughts on fast fashion, sustainable textiles, and capsule approaches to fashion?
Facebook Group: Search for Vert Nouveau!
Canon Rebel t6i + 18-55mm lens
Disclaimer and a word on integrity: All products I talk about here on L’Amour et la Musique are purchased with my own money, unless I explicitly mention that it was gifted from a brand. I will ALWAYS be fully transparent about any products given to me for review, that I did not seek out or purchase of my own accord. It is one of the biggest issues I have with YouTube – that many bloggers and YouTubers have just become a means to market products. That’s not why I do this. All opinions expressed are entirely my own, and I strongly value honesty and integrity in real life and here on YouTube.
*Products marked with an asterix were gifted from the brand
*Some links may be affiliate links